- Speed: 235 fps
- Draw Weight: 175 lbs
- Crossbow Weight: 4.8 lbs
- Type: Recurve
Arrow Precision Inferno Fury Review:
The Inferno Fury crossbow by Arrow Precision is lightweight crossbow aimed at hunters and beginners who need an affordable crossbow that doesn’t compromise on the quality. This is a comfortable and lightweight crossbow that is easy to use when hunting smaller to middle sized prey. It also packs enough power to become perfect for competitions as it has incredible accuracy.
Inferno Fury is a very safe crossbow. There are many safety aspects to the crossbow including a thumb and finger guard to protect your hand when shooting. The safety mechanism is designed to be useable whether you are left or right handed. The fore grip is low enough that keeps your fingers away from the flight rail, which is often not accounted for in other crossbows. The Inferno Fury also features an Anti-Dry Fire Trigger that helps to make shots safer and smoother.
Inferno Fury crossbow has an impressive speed of 235 feet per second, which is perfect for someone who needs to get used to crossbows. It weighs 4.8lbs, because of a lightweight material, which makes it almost effortless to carry around and maneuver when you are hunting. This crossbow also comes with a one year warranty to give you reassurance when you purchase it. Inferno Fury is also easily adjustable which means it will fit a range of body types.
A few disadvantages of the Arrow Precision Inferno Fury crossbow include that fact that it is not powerful enough to hunt bigger game like bears. The 3 dot multi-range scope included works well for aiming at shorter distances but you may want to invest in a more advanced scope for longer distance shots. For a beginner, though, the scope is probably perfect until skills are improved. There should be no issues with this crossbow if you maintain the crossbow and look after it properly.
Overall the Arrow Precision Inferno Fury crossbow is defiantly a great crossbow for a beginner.
- The safety mechanism allows for both right and left-handed people.
- It is safe for beginners to use without harming themselves.
- It has enough power to take sown small prey easily, which is perfect to get used to when you are just starting out.
- It includes a one-year warranty that gives a piece of mind if something goes wrong.
- If you are not a beginner then you may want to think about a more powerful crossbow if you want to hunt larger prey.
- Invest in a better scope if you want to aim at longer distances.
More crossbow reviews here.