- Bow Lenght: 58″
- Bow Weight: ~2 lbs
- Draw Weight: 50 – 60 lbs
- Takedown: No
Bear Grizzly Recurve Review:
Bear Grizzly Recurve Bow is a traditional and classic archery product. It was made in 1950 but it continues to provide great performance within low budget. Fred Bear introduced the last modification to Grizzly in 1964. It is built for durability and you can shoot very accurately for a long time without feeling any muscle soreness. It is an awesome instrument that you would like to have as a perfect companion for hunting.
Bear Grizzly Recurve Bow consists of one riser made from red Dymondwood (a product of Rutland Plywood Corporation). It is a one piece bow (needs to be carried as a whole) with AMO length of 58 inches. The limbs are made from clear Maple covered with high strength fiberglass for protection and finished with satin gloss which serves as a shield to dampness as well as gives it an elegant look. Bear Grizzly is a tough and dependable bow with Dacron Flemish String. You find a cut-past-center arrow shelf with Bear Hair and a side plate made of leather. An archer with right hand can draw weight from 30 to 60 pounds in 5 pounds intervals whereas lefties can go only for 45, 50 and 55 pounds.
- Grizzly is a long lasting hunting device providing itself since 1950.
- Grizzly is developed in splendid quality that enhances its durability.
- It is an excellent hunting companion for traditional archers who want to use their archery skills.
- Bear Grizzly Recurve offers great value for money.
- Bear Grizzly Recurve is a one piece bow that needs to be carried as a whole.
- It isn’t that cheap so you should be ready to spend some $$$ for Grizzly.